Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition Linux is the latest and most complete edition of the famous role-playing game, in which there was a place sparkling humor, a deep combat system and thoroughness editor of characters.
Enlist a trusted friend, collect the squad and go on an amazing adventure through the immense world filled with magic, swords ringing and sinister secrets. You will take countless decisions … and face the consequences.
Features of Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition Linux:
- Edition Enhanced Edition includes many new tasks and quests, new areas of the world, new voiced dialogue, and even new gameplay elements!
- You will enjoy a memorable trip to the quick and responsive open world that reacts to your actions, unforgettable meetings with its many inhabitants and unimaginable number of interesting findings!
- An exciting turn-based combat system offers a myriad of tactical possibilities.
- Play with another network, or on one screen. At communicate with the characters, instead of taking the decision … and be prepared for the fact that your friend will also influence the events of the game!
- Plunge headlong into a fascinating story that tells about the early days Rivellona … long before the events of Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga.
- Create your character to your liking using Classless unique development system and put it on the personal abilities, skills and aptitudes, giving the character a genuine personality.
General INFO –
Developer: Larian Studios
Version: 126.96.36.1990 assembly GOG-4 (01/04/2016)
Language: Russian, English, Deutsch, český, español , français, italiano, polski
Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or equivalent (recommended Intel Core i5 2400)
Memory: 4096 MB RAM (recommended 8192 MB)
Video card: compatible with OpenGL 4.x (recommended latest proprietary drivers)
Hard disk: 10000 MB of free space.
See gameplay of Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition Linux –
DOWNLOAD HERE [ USE OPENLOAD FOR MAX SPEED]
8 thoughts on “Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition Linux Free Download”
glxinfo | grep “OpenGL version”
to find what version of OpenGL your GPU supports. This game requires a minimum of OpenGL 4.2 which isn’t currently supported by any Intel graphics, which I found out the hard way.
yes its true, still buy a dedicated graphics card for future uploads. More awesome stuff coming soon.
From what I understand the next update to the MESA driver will give OpenGL 4 compatibility to newer Intel integrated GPU’s so this won’t be a problem soon.
Also, thank you for the uploads, I’m deathly afraid to purchase games without testing their performance or even seeing if they work on my computer first. Seems most developers have given up on making demos for their games.
yes most AAA aren’t giving demos anymore.
Thanks for the useful command. Just a small note that for my arch it had to be
glxinfo | grep ‘OpenGL version’
I was halfway through the game story when Enhanced Edition came out and was really hyped for all the bug fixes. Only to find that they uped the sys requirements and i cannot run it.
Haven’t finished it and i refuse to go back to the original game when i know that i’ll find all the bugs and gameplay improvements that they fixed in ED. They just had to mess with the graphics cause people that play this kind of rpgs are so into flashy stuff.
/end of rant
No problem, I needed “” for my system. I’d leave it installed because the next update to Intel Mesa (xf86-video-intel I think) is supposed to bring OpenGL 4 compatibility and if you’re using Arch you’ll probable receive it within the next 3 months.
What is the password (zip file)?