Baldur Gate Linux Enhanced Edition
Since the first publication of Baldur Gate Linux in 1998, it has attracted millions of fans around the world and has received numerous awards all kinds. Since then, this classic saga full of mystery, intrigue, and adventure investigations consolidated standards of computer role-playing Dungeons & Dragons ™ games.
Working on an upgraded version of the engine Infinity Engine, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition ™ includes the full version of Baldur Gate Linux, the expansion of the Tales of the Sword Coast, and never before published content, which includes a new adventure and three new characters: Calishite monk Rasaad yn Bashir , the wild mage Neera and Dorn Il-Khan, the evil black guard.
- New Adventure: The Black Pits
- New Character: Dorn Il-Khan
- New Character: Neera the Wild Mage
- New Character: Rasaad yn Bashir
- A new collection of player character voice sets
- Native support for high-resolution widescreen displays
- Over 400 improvements to the original game
- Improved multiplayer support with connectivity between all platforms
Genre: RPG, Adventure
Developer: Overhaul Games
Version: 1.3.2053 Build 394861
Language: Multilingual, including Russian
OS: Ubuntu 12+
Processor: Dual Core Processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible
Hard Drive: 2.17 GB HD space
How to install:
1. apt-get install libjson0 libopenal1
2. Unpack the archive, Enjoy.
for debian / ubuntu amd64
1. dpkg –add-architecture i386
2. apt-get install libjson0: i386 libopenal1: i386
3. Unpack the archive, Enjoy.
Attention: This game REQUIRES libjson0
1. To change to language to Russian completely, Download Russian pack here, extract it and place it in the game folder.
2. Baldur Gate Linux Enhanced Edition has been tested on Debian with Nvidia Geforce 9600, No problem were faced if being installed considering the installation procedure stated above.
Baldur Gate Linux Review :