FTL Advanced Edition Linux Free Download
In FTL Advanced Edition linux , you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It’s a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This “spaceship simulation roguelike ” allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
FTL advanced edition complex strategic gameplay allows you to give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution, and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle. You will encounter unique alien lifeforms and technology. You can upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of six diverse alien races. Be the Captain you want: hundreds of text based encounters will force you to make tough decisions. In the randomized galaxy each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions.
FTL: Advanced Edition features:
– New systems, playable ships, alien race, weapons, drones, and more!
– A new sector with new events, written by Tom Jubert and special guest writer Chris Avellone!
– New music by Ben Prunty!
Each time you play another challenging session of FTL:Faster Than Light, it won’t be quite the same.
- Unlimited adventures in the vast depths of unpredictable space.
- A new randomized galaxy to explore each time you start a new game.
- Quick play sessions (from 5 to about 90 minutes) will allow you to add that spaceship commander feeling to any of your days.
General Info –
- Release: GOG
- Used libraries: Native
- Multiplayer: No
- Architecture: x86, amd64
- Version: 1.5.13
- License: Proprietary
- Language: English only
- Size : 218 M
OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Graphics: 1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 support
Hard disk: 175 MB
See video review of FTL advanced edition linux –
- Make the file executable i.e gog_ftl_advanced_edition_188.8.131.52.sh
- Run it
- Install the game