Developer: Black Isle Studios, Bethesda
Developer website: http://www.gog.com/game/fallout
Platform: Intel only
OS X: 10.7.0 or later.
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: 256 MB of video RAM
Hard drive space: 2 GB
The classic Fallout Trilogy for the Intel-based MacBook Edition game from GOG.
If an error occurs at the start about X11,
1. Restart the system through the cmd + R and start the terminal.
2. In the terminal, type the command: csrutil disable; then reboot.
3. Run the game and enjoy.
One thought on “Fallout Trilogy GOG [MAC]”
Much better way to solve X11 issue without any reboot and terminal changes (and without creating newer wrapper):
1. right-click Fallout application and move mouse to *Show Package Contents*
2. open (double click) Wineskin
3. click Advanced
4. click Options tab
5. Check last box, *Force use of system installed XQuartz instead of using built in WineskinX11*
6. quit Wineskin (and you may close Fallout.app window now)
7. start the game as usual.
It should work fine with any OSX, I tried with El Capitan.
Btw, couldn’t download trilogy, file is deleted from all the links 🙁 (found it elsewhere, so it’s ok).