Cisco CCNA Collaboration 210-065 CIVND1 – CCNA Collaboration is the best of two worlds: Voice over IP (VoIP) and Video! This course is the first of two necessary to achieve the CIVND certification.
The CIVND1 course is the first course covering the foundations of voice and Video over IP, deployed and managed, using Cisco technologies. You will learn the prerequisite skills needed to achieve the complete CCNA Collaboration certification. This course focuses specifically on the key video technologies needed to manage a Cisco teleconferencing system.
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
- Cisco CCNA Collaboration
- Cisco CCNP Collaboration
Related Job Functions
- Teleconferencing setup and deployment
- Quality of Service (QoS) management
- Voice over IP and Video over IP component configuration
Jeremy Cioara has been a CBT Nuggets trainer since 2003 and holds a variety of Cisco certifications, including CCNA, CCDA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNP, CCSP, CCVP, CCDP, and CCIE R&S.
Cisco CCNA Collaboration 210-065 Size – 777 MB
DOWNLOAD HERE [USE OPENLOAD FOR 50MBP/S AS FREE USER]